During the late spring through the early fall local farmers and artisans from across the region get together to sell their best products and produce during the weekend. Here are some of the more well-known markets for you to head out to and enjoy.
Lyles Family FarmsTomatoes, pumpkins, jalapenos and flowers are just a few of the items you'll find at the Lyles Family Farms in the Mesilla Valley. Each year, begin August 30, the farm hosts a series of events that feature their agricultural prowess.
- Address: 3855 West Picacho (map)
- Telephone: (505) 526-1919
- Address: 2830 Hwy 28 in La Union, N.M.
- Telephone: 1 (888) 383-6293
San Eli Farmers MarketOrganized by the El Paso Mission Trail Association the San Eli Farmers Market features locally grown produce, arts and crafts at the San Elizario Plaza. The market opens in the late summer months from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday, and ends in early November.
- Address: 1521 San Elizario Road (map)
- Telephone: (915) 487-5966
- Address: 1 Ardovino Dr. (map)
- Telephone: (575) 589-0653