Food and wine lovers will appreciate any gift from these locally-owned shops. Here is an alphabetical list for you to consider.
Mouth-watering, custom-made, European-style chocolates can be found in this scrumptious shop. Your sweet tooth will enjoy hand-dipped truffles, pretzels, cookies and brownies made from Belgium-imported chocolate.
- Address: 5860 N. Mesa St. (Map)
- Telephone:(915) 581-7290
El Paso’s original flavor can be found this uniquely Southwest business that will not only wake your taste buds, but make them dance a folklorico. You’ll find salsas, barbecue sauces, margarita mixes and exclusive snack items in this family-owned and operated gem.
- Address: 909 Texas Ave. (Map)
- Telephone: (915) 544-3434
Kern Place Cigars
A cozy cigar and tobacco shop near El Paso’s popular bar-hopping spot featuring cigars from around the world, humidors, exotic cigarettes, hookahs and more.
- Address: 216 Cincinnati Ave. (Map)
- Telephone: (915) 838-6767
- Address: 22505 Highway 28 South; La Mesa, N.M. (Map)
- Telephone: (800) 654-6887
Star Canyon Winery
A wine boutique with a tasting room¬ – the only one of its kind in El Paso – offers a wonderful variety of local and regional wines. Buy wine keys, stoppers or a custom drawing on any bottle you purchase.
- Address: 2601 N Stanton St. (Map)
- Telephone: (915) 544-7000